For over 50 years, QinetiQ North America (QNA) has been shaping the future with innovative products, advanced engineering and research and development for government, civilian, utility and commercial customers worldwide.
We pride ourselves in:
- Developing, delivering and supporting a portfolio of industry-leading products and engineering development that has been used and tested for decades
- Offering products and technology to support the US department of defense and allied countries
- Being the leaders in military robotics including small, medium and large unmanned vehicles that can be configured for specific tasks, such as IED defeat, CBRN/hazmat identification, reconnaissance, combat engineering support, route clearance and combat
- Successfully completing over 16,000 projects
- Developing technology that improves processes, reduces overhead costs, increases efficiencies, protects assets and saves lives!
- Being technology experts in process automation and product development
- Offering strong scientific engineering and field staff with broad experience backgrounds
- Adhering to the most stringent quality standards AS9100, ISO 9001, CMMI Level-3
- Receiving the program of record for Route Clearance Interrogation System (RCIS) and Common Robotic System Individual (CRS-(I)) through the United States Army
- Receiving awards in both Research and Development and Production
- Being part of QinetiQ – a leading science and engineering company headquartered in the United Kingdom