Very Small Multi-Mission Unmanned Underwater Vehicle
SEAScout is a lightweight, A-size, UUV featuring a reconfigurable payload capacity that enables it to perform multiple maritime missions such as decoy, gateway buoy, neutralizer, data gathering, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance. This innovative UUV
reduces logistical support costs by streamlining operations.
SEAScout’s A-size form factor allows it to be launched from any sonobuoy launcher and on any platform—it can even be hand launched!
SEAScout offers a baseline payload section that is 10 inches long (expandable to 22 inches) x 4.5 inches in diameter and can be configured with a wide variety of payload/sensor packages.
- Open architecture, reconfigurable payload
- CG can shift to vertical “buoy” mode, horizontal “UUV” mode, or any angle desired
- Collapsible antennas for LOS, Iridium and Satellite comms, allowing data exfil without recovery
- Hollow drive train through tail enables a variety of connectors (towed payload sensors, fiber-optic tether, deployable array, data transfer)
- A-size form factor
- Reconfigurable payload
- Open architecture
- Compact design
- Reduces costs associated with support logistics
- Optional launch methods
- Dimensions: 4.5” (d) x 36” (l) Expandable to 48″
- Speed: Up to 15 kts
- Payload Signal Interface: Configurable, RS-232 or Ethernet
- Instrumentation: Attitude Heading Reference System, Depth sensor and GPS
- Depth Rating: 800 ft
- Bus Voltage (nominal): 14.4 V
- Energy Capacity: 230 Wh (standard configuration)
- Power and signal connections for two separate payload sensors provided