Multi-Mission EOD Robot
Since its introduction in 2000, QinetiQ North America’s TALON® family of robots has earned a reputation for durability, flexibility, reliability and performance in keeping personnel, assets and civilians out of harm’s way.
In military, law enforcement and first responder applications, TALONs are widely deployed for improvised explosive device (IED) and explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), reconnaissance, communications, CBRN (Chemical, Biological, Radiological, Nuclear), HAZMAT, security, heavy lift, defense and rescue missions. Our TALON CBRN/Hazmat modular kit is available for TALON IV and V models.
TALONs have been used worldwide, from Ground Zero after the 2001 World Trade Center attack, to IRAQ and Afghanistan, searching for the Boston Marathon bombing suspect and assisting with security during major sporting events. Now on its fifth generation, TALON 5 is the first Interoperability Profile (IOP) fielded robotic system that has successfully gone through Army Test and Evaluation Command testing.
- TALON_11x17_Brochurepdf 568.63 KB
- TALON 5 Datasheetpdf 206.60 KB
- TALON CBRN Hazmat Datasheetpdf 568.33 KB
- MSDS – TALON Robot lead-acid batterypdf 316.12 KB
- MSDS – TALON Robot Lithium-ion batterpdf 94.26 KB
- MTRS TALON Robot failure reporting and repair processpdf 9.53 KB
- Material Safety Data Sheetpdf 58.76 KB