Modular Unmanned Ground Vehicle
Titan is a first-of-its-kind modular, hybrid, unmanned ground vehicle that provides soldier safety and support for small military dismounted operations. Titan is a large Unmanned Ground Vehicle (UGV) that provides “lighten-the-load” support for small dismounted military operations. Developed by QinetiQ North America and Milrem Robotics, Titan features a multi-mission, reconfigurable platform that increases unit effectiveness while increasing soldier safety.
Unlike existing UGVs, Titan is a highly modular platform that allows different superstructures to be mounted and integrated onto the middle vehicular platform for complex missions such as rescue, transport and reconnaissance. The flexibility and versatile nature of the system not only increases efficiency, it also significantly reduces life cycle costs and soldier workload.
- Increases soldier safety
- Reduces soldier carry load
- Increases unit capability and squad support on extended missions
- Modular autonomous behavior reduce cognitive load
- Multi-mission modular payloads
- High mobility / all-terrain operations
- Multiple controller and camera options
- Operable in manned or unmanned modes
- Open architecure
- Wide variety of payloads and accessories for CBRN, route clearance and integration autonomy packages
- Diesel/Electric hybrid for run-silent mode and squad auxiliary power
- Power-off-load capability